Beaverton Music Department
MSVMA Choral Festival
March 2, 2019
11:45 am Report in CONCERT ATTIRE at back of building.
Wait in cars until the bus pulls up - then load up.
Mrs. Massaro and Mrs. Hoag have volunteered to chaperone.
Bring Snacks/Drinks OR Money for Concession Stand
You also need extra money to stop on way home.($5 - $10)
- Ladies - long black dress, black sock/nylons and black closed toe dress shoes
- Gentlemen: Black Tux (jacket & pants), Black dress shirt, Red tie, Black socks, Black dress shoes
- All members - hair pulled back/out of eyes/face
11:55 am Load bus and Depart for Standish
12:40 pm Arrive at Standish-Sterling Central High School
Unload at front of building by flagpole Mrs. K will meet you in the front lobby.
Find coatroom, use restrooms and meet back @ lobby by 12:55 pm.
1:00 pm Report to Auditorium to listen to:
- 1:00 pm Alpena Thunder Bay 8th grade
- 1:20 pm Tawas JSHS
- 1:40 pm Standish-Sterling HS
- 2:00 pm Gladwin Wings of Harmony
- 2:20 pm QUIETLY exit auditorium - to prepare for our performance
2:35 pm Walk to warm-up room
2:40 pm Warm-up
3:00 pm Perform in auditorium
3:20 pm Sight Reading room
3:40 pm Go directly back to Auditorium and listen to
- 3:40 pm Gladwin Bella Voce
- 4:00 pm Alpena 6th grade
4:20 pm Get things from Coat room/meet in front lobby by 4:35 pm
4:45 pm Load bus
5:00 pm Stopping at Taco Bell in Standish (30 - 40 minutes)
5:40 pm Load bus and depart for home
6:30 pm Arrive back in Beaverton